1. How many luggages are you checking in?
2. Do you have a carry-on?
3. Can you place your baggage up here?
4. Your luggage is overweight.
5. Single or return?
6. Do you prefer window or aisle?
7. We do not have any aisle seats remaining. Is a window seat ok with you or would you prefer a middle seat?
8. Do you have a seat next to the emergency exit?
9. Here are your tickets. The gate number is on the bottom of the ticket ?
10. They will start boarding 20 minutes before the departure time. You should report to gate C2 by then.
1. I have a reservation for [name].
2. I have no reservation. Do you have a single / twin / double room available?
3. I would like to stay for [number of] nights, please.
4. How much is this room per night?
5. Can I have a room overlooking the river / castle / park / cathedral, please?
6. Does my room have a bathroom / an iron / a hairdryer / a telephone / a mini-bar?
7. Does the hotel have a restaurant / bar / swimming pool / gym?
8. Can I have a wake-up call, please?
9. What time is breakfast? / Where is breakfast?
10. Is breakfast included in the price?
11. What is the check-out time?
12. Can you tell me how to find my room, please?
1. I have a reservation.
2. Have you got a table for two?
3. When will you got a table be available?
4. I have reserved a table under the name of David.
5. Could I have the table by the air conditioner?
6. Could I have the menu, please.
7. Please bring me the menu
8. What would you like to have?
9. Check, please.
10. Could we have a doggie bag?
11. I want to take this food with me. Could you wrap this?
1. This is not what I’m looking for.
2. This is too big!
3. Do you have a bigger one?
4. Do you have the same thing in any other colors?
5. Can I try this on?
6. Where is the fitting room?
7. This is just my size.
8. It doesn’t fit.
9. This is too short (long/tight/loose) !
10. It’s too expensive for me!
11. Can I have it in a cheaper price?
12. Do you have anything else around 80 dollars?